The Children's Center Utah Utah strives to be an organization that is equitable, diverse, and inclusive. Through a process that engaged all employees, we developed an organizational statement on our efforts. This statement was adopted by our board, and has codified these guiding principles within our organization.
The Children’s Center Utah is committed to learning, changing, and growing as we continually develop a stronger environment of equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging to provide compassionate care to our children and families receiving services, to our team, and to our communities.
Our goals are to achieve the following:
- Our clients, team, board, and volunteers reflect the communities we serve
- Recruitment, hiring, and retention practices promote diversity
- Our team knows they belong here and can be authentic
- Opportunity, growth, and leadership are open to all team members
- We champion and promote equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- We lead by example