"Bridging the Gap" Annual Conference: A Forum for Developmental Research
Research in the field of developmental psychology continues to revolutionize views on care giving relationships early in life and their significance for healthy development. This research is directly relevant to clinicians who find it increasingly difficult to find avenues where developmental research is presented in ways that can be easily translated to clinical practice.
Our annual "Bridging the Gap" conference has provided such an avenue since 1999. We continue to invite internationally respected experts to present provocative research that will generate new excitement in the clinical arena and yield creative discussions about how to apply the information to clinical practice.
The 18th Annual Bridging the Gap Conference will be held
February 9-10, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
209 East 500 South
Professionals Register HERE.
Students Register HERE.
*Prices include $5 online discount.
Guy Diamond, Ph.D.
- Attachment Based Family Therapy
Deborah Jacobovitz, Ph.D.
- Unresolved Trauma in Expectant Mothers Predicts Frightening and Dissociated Behavior in Attachment Disorganization
- Frightening Parental Behavior, Infant Disorganization, and Risks for Psychopathology
David Oppenheim, Ph.D.
- Parental Insightfulness: Taking stock of what we have learned and what lies ahead
K. Lee Raby, Ph.D.
- Overcoming the Consequences of Neglect with the Attachment and Biobehavioral Catch-up Intervention
Please note: No refunds will be issued for this Conference
A total of 11.5 continuing education credits have been approved through NASW, NBCC, and UPA. Your CE certificate will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the conference.
*Hotels in Downtown Salt Lake:
Salt Lake Marriott: City Center
Double Tree Suites by Hilton
*This list is not comprehensive nor are any of these endorsements by The Children's Center
Previous "Bridging the Gap" conferences are available on DVD and can be borrowed from our lending library. See more >